How Do You Play Memory Game?
- Run the PairMem FREE Memory Game
- Chose Level & Cards from upper bar
- Child – 4×3 sized game, where you should match 2 cards at a time
- Easy – 6×4 sized game, where you should match 2 cards at a time
- Medium – 6×4 sized game, where you should match 3 cards at a time
- Hard – 6×4 sized game, where you should match 4 cards at a time
- Now click on the cards. Each time you click, a card will be open and you will see an image.
- Remember which image is opened!
- Now re-click another cards.
- If both of the cards are the same, they will be disappear, if you are playing in Child or Easy level. Otherwise, backs of cards re-appear.
- If you are playing in Medium or Hard levels, you should find 3 or 4 same cards at-a-time!
- Game will be finished when all the cards disappeared.
What age is memory game for?
PairMem memory game have different difficulty levels. Each classical level has different board size and different number of cards to match. In addition, difficulty of cards are different from each other. Usually 2 years of kids can play “child level” with “numbers” or “letters” cards. As the age of child increase, easy and medium levels are next levels for them. Hard level is usually suitable for adults.